Kia Forte Forum banner

New Kia Forte Owner !

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Dale 
#1 ·
Hey all ! Just drove off the lot with my 2010 4dr Forte Black ! LOVE IT !!! just need to upgrade the rims was too cheap to get the alloy ones :( , also , has anyone done a spoiler install , was looking at doing an OEM spoiler , just worried about the actual install.

Anyways good to be here ! :)

#8 ·
Hey Sooks!

What trim did you get? I'm new here too with my EX sedan. I got clear-white and added window tint and splash guards. I like this car much better than others in the same class. The audio bangs pretty good for stock, don't you think? I was doing some new Disturbed Asylum this morning on the way to work and the mirrors were vibrating so much I could barely see :D. Nice choice you made, it's a good ride.

Don

#10 ·
Rear Spoiler...

I have added wings to all of my cars... Once you've done one, they are all about the same.

Just get one that fits, and mark holes from top, (instructions in most packages), drill top, punch through bottom supporting metal, and widen that botom supporting metal hole wide enough to get a screwdriver into. I tape the screw to screwdriver, so I don't drop it in the trunk lid... Tighten her down (not too tight, insert can pop out of ABS plastic). Done.

Be sure to order the wing, and give them your Kia paint code... They will match it perfectly, even if not Kia OEM wing.

Cool,
Clayton-

#11 ·
Hi Everyone !

I bought a 2010 Kia Forte sedan on 03/31. It was the last 2010 on the dealer's lot and I got a good deal !

It's Ebony Black with a Stone (light gray) interior. I'm not sure as to whether it's an Ex or LX. The only options that came with it was an automatic transmission,floor mats, and a cargo net. It also has manual windows, door locks, and mirrors. It was what I wanted.

I traded in a 1997 Kia Sephia (manual tranny) with 204,050 miles for it.

I'm happy to join the community !

Dale

#14 ·
Hi BubahForte & gwildor !

Thanks for welcoming me !

I had added a K&N cold air filter system and a cat-back exhaust system to my old Kia way back when. My wife also had a 1997 Kia Sephia and I did the same to hers.

She now owns a Black on Black 2010 Kia Soul Basic with a 5-speed manual transmission.

We had "his n' hers" Kias back then and now ! A red one (hers) and a white one (mine). Now it's different models, same colors ! LOL !

Dale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.