Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all!

I've been looking at this forum since I decided to by the Koup SX last month; and today 21 Oct 10 I'm a proud new owner.

I'm from Mississauga Ontario; and I've noticed a couple other Forte Koups in the GTA.

I shopped around for a month, got one of the last 2010 Koup SX's in the GTA! Biggest ticket purchase of my life and I love it!

Anywho, I'm going off to take it for a spin! Night all

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Ahhhh, another one has been assimilated! Excellent!

Welcome! I just got mine not even a month ago, and I'm still thrilled. I've washed it so many times it's a wonder the paint hasn't worn off!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Evening all!

I've been looking at this forum since I decided to by the Koup SX last month; and today 21 Oct 10 I'm a proud new owner.

I'm from Mississauga Ontario; and I've noticed a couple other Forte Koups in the GTA.

I shopped around for a month, got one of the last 2010 Koup SX's in the GTA! Biggest ticket purchase of my life and I love it!

Anywho, I'm going off to take it for a spin! Night all
Hey congrats,

Theres a big meet coming up in the GTA next weekend, feel free to ask for details if you would like to come out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Indeed! Congrats on the purchase. You'll just fall in love with your car the more you drive it. It's such a joy to drive. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts