Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have always been a chevy girl! But recently my grandparents offered to get me a new car after my trans. Blew in my beloved cavalier. Since they were paying cash they gave me a range to stay in as far as price. Looking at what dealers had to offer in my price range I was very discouraged @ the looks of these vehicles. Until I found the kia forte koup. I INSTANTLY fell in love & was hooked! Since I am a recent college grad & still live @home I plan on putting alot of aftermarket items on my new forte to make it unique. So if anyone has any suggestions, they are more than welcome! I was also very glad to see that there is a forum! I have never had a Brand New car & I'm so excited I picked such an amazing, beautiful car!

·
Registered
306 Posts
***continues list**** lowering springs, headers, under drive pulley, wing(your choice), strut bars, sway bars, cosmetics, interior work, slotted and or drilled brakes.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Are you going for looks or performance??? I personally believe that the performance factor of it will definitely push you over the top as far as being unique as I don't think there are many boosted fortes around, so that automatically makes you rare and you'll be able to keep up and beat other boosted vehicles not to mention one of the fastest on the forums. (depending on your setup of course)

Oh and Welcome :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts