Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi! I just picked up my new black 2011 EX Koup! This is my very first ever brand new car and I am very excited! I wish I wasn't so strapped for the cash and gotten an SX but for my driving needs this car covers it all! Glad to have something like this, as it helped make my descision to purchase a forte koup!

Nate

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome! You may not have the SX but you've got a lot of cool new things on that '11. If you don't already, you'll love it soon enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! Oh I love it, I'm stuck at work just looking out the window wanting to drive haha. I'll be taking photos tomarow in the daylight and i'll get them posted.

Nate

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm driving the 2010 and soon I have to give up my car for a 2011 (im under the emp lease program). They're offering me the SX right now but it'll be $80 more/mth. I'm debating whether to get the SX or wait for an EX with my desired colour.

Anyhow, I'd like to see the differences - Fog lights, LED side mirror lights, interior (revamped dash as far as I know?), etc.

Thanks and I'll be waiting!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Welcome!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi! I just picked up my new black 2011 EX Koup! This is my very first ever brand new car and I am very excited! I wish I wasn't so strapped for the cash and gotten an SX but for my driving needs this car covers it all! Glad to have something like this, as it helped make my descision to purchase a forte koup!

Nate
Hey Nate!

There's a ton of us Ontario fortes, so browse to the Canada section and find us there!

If you have a blackberry, pm me your pin ad I'll get your in on our blackberry group. We can update you with all the goings on there too.

Cheers
Darryl

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride!!
Hope see you at our next meet :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice! Just lower it 1-2'' and you're all set.

Take more pics this weekend man! The weather's going to be nice! *and don't forget to hit the rotate button,lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice dude. There's quite a few of us in the GTA for sure. I've seen like 5 in the past week (although most didnt seem to be excited to see a fellow kouper. Maybe we should get a bumper sticker or something so we can recognize other car enthusiasts

·
Registered
71 Posts
The EX's get fog lights in Canada? What a jip. :(

Gratz on the new ride. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. :cool:

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed yours is a 2011. Nice.

2,213 Posts
lol i was gonna say the same thing!! is the price diffrence from the ex to sx that much of a diffrence??? i paid 16.5 for my sx, i didnt even bother lookin at the ex cause the sx was pretty damn cheap imo

·
Registered
71 Posts
lol i was gonna say the same thing!! is the price diffrence from the ex to sx that much of a diffrence??? i paid 16.5 for my sx, i didnt even bother lookin at the ex cause the sx was pretty damn cheap imo
Sounds like you got a pretty sweet deal. It was about $1200 difference between the two for me, plus I got additional incentives for buying a 2010 vs. 2011 and from existing inventory. I needed to keep my financed amount as low as possible.

I really do wish mine had the fog lights, though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You Americans always get cheaper prices :mad: We have to suffer here in good ol Canada with the higher prices in autos AND insurance.

I was thinking of someday importing a Genesis Coupe or the Koup Turbo to save $ but the warranty isn't transferrable here :mad::mad:

Unfair.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha ya I got a buddy from higher management in Kia Canada to hook me up a friends of kia discount and when I was looking I was quoted my max monthly payments on the ex so I went with that. Then I guess he took care of the paperwork and when they called that the car came in I re signed the finance and saw that I would be paying much less than the quote so in the end I probably could have gotten the sx but then again my insurance would be much higher lol. Always a catch lol. But as far as my happiness level it's at the max! So much fun! I can't wait to have some fun with different mods!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.