Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and girls,

I'm Erica and new to this forum, I just happened to stumble on it looking for a new grill. I bought my trustee rustee (2010 orange forte koup sx) over a year ago and been in love with it since. I bought it with no intentions of any mods, as its a sharp lookin car the way it is, but i've changed my mind and think its time to get startedd!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hey Erica! Welcome to the forum! There's a few grills for our koups if u would just use the search function on the site you should find them all including DIY installation instructions. Have fun modding, just be careful cuz it's highly addictive!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the tip, Ive decided on a grill already, just waitin for it to arrive. Yeah mods are very addicting. Ive been done this road before with my first car and promised i wouldnt do it again, or at least till the warrenty was up. Didn't take long to change my mind...

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
thanks for the tip, Ive decided on a grill already, just waitin for it to arrive. Yeah mods are very addicting. Ive been done this road before with my first car and promised i wouldnt do it again, or at least till the warrenty was up. Didn't take long to change my mind...
What grille did you get? and remeber cosmetics and intakes don't void warranties. Turbos do

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea there's plenty of mods that can be done that don't void any parts of the warranty. Remember, the warranty isn't just one document and if one thing is voided, it's all voided...just not how it works

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the powdercoated black billet one & With my luck, anything would void my warrenty... don't wanna take too many chances, so tempting though

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lol KIA, the word "warranty" is no longer in your vocabulary

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Maybe but ill have it eventually...possibly soon but definitely eventually

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha I was just gunna say that we completely jacked her thread. Back to u Erica lol we can have our immature man talk somewhere else haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts