Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just recently picked up my 2010 silver koup ex. So far I'm liking the car with styling and features, but coming from a Skyline GT-R the 2.0L engine deffinetly needs some more power lol. I definetly look forward to becoming part of the Forte community.

So far, the plans for my car are to install my two 12" Hertz HX300D woofers w/ Audison LRX1.1K amp, smoke out the mirror signals and tails, and install hid's all round exterior and interior :-D

I look forward to seeing all the hard work people have put into their cars.

Regards,
Keven

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. What year Skyline may I ask?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was an R32 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R. 2.6L inline 6, twin turbo charged gt2530's, awd, 4 wheel steering.. Full 3" dp to 3.5" catback. Very lightly modified, mostly breather and cosmetic :-D at 10psi was round 360awhp but never got round to dynoing it :-/

She was nice, but I wanted something with a warranty and something a little more respectable as I am trying to persue a career in law enforcement.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy poop that had to be a fast car!!!!!
Ha ha ya, it was decent. Like I said, definetly different from the 2.0L n/a in the koup :) but I was tired of fixing the Skyline. I still have the Skyline sitting in my garage with rod knock.... So currently still trying to sell it. Ne ways, looking forward to customizing and modifying my koup :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts