Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Phil and I just bought a Forte Koup EX. It's my first car and I'm crazy excited!

What mods suit this car the best? I'm thinking about getting a slight tint for my windows.

I'm open to suggestions though :)

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome Phil!

For styling mods I would suggest de-badging. If you want to give the car a different look then replace the grill and get a spoiler.

Performance-wise get a cold air intake and if you want to spend the money also exhaust. If you just want to be loud you can replace the muffler.

Lastly, some of our members have done some great audio-visual mods and have installed DVD players and computers into theirs cars.

The possibilities are endless. Just be careful; modding is addictive.

2,213 Posts
first mod.... tk turbo kit, then new rims, then some audio/video upgrades, body kit, rebadge with the "K", lower it with some eibachs, get a wing, tint it out 15% all around, sharkfin antenna, neon kit, remove the "forte" and the "koup" badges, tint the taillights, put some HID's in, some switchback turn signals. hows that for some mods? lol

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
first mod.... tk turbo kit, then new rims, then some audio/video upgrades, body kit, rebadge with the "K", lower it with some eibachs, get a wing, tint it out 15% all around, sharkfin antenna, neon kit, remove the "forte" and the "koup" badges, tint the taillights, put some HID's in, some switchback turn signals. hows that for some mods? lol
You just created my christmas list :rolleyes:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on ur new ride.

There are now quite a few mods available...its a personal choice where u start.
I would suggest browsing the gallery and see what has been done and what appeals to yah. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts