Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Ive already posted a coupla times asking a few questions but never introduced myself. For the past few year ive never trusted or liked Kia... that is until I saw a very aggressive car driving down the road in town. Yeah i damn near broke my neck turning my head to watch it go by. But when i saw the Kia emblem on the back my jaw hit the floor. That what led me to this website and is also what led me yesterday to buying my silver Koup SX 6spd. Thanks to all who helped me with the questions I had in the past and look forward to see u on the road!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome, I am also from NC and I have a Black EX Sedan. I hope you like the kia, my dad is a kia fanatic and we have 4 in our driveway right now and i was like you when i first saw the forte.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any plans for it?
yeah im probably just gonna start off with things to protect the car like tint (to help protect the leather and keep it somewhat cool inside), mud flaps, hood wind deflector, etc... Not sure what i wanna do performance wise yet. Not diggin the white lights at night on the inside, thinkin about changing those to red or something. Little stuff here and there for now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I too always said I'd never get any Kia on me but LOVE IT!
Welcome to the family ENJOY!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
Welcome to this site...and thanks for the funny story about your first encounter with a Koup...LoL! I've liked the Koup since I saw the Koup Concept car on-line.

·
Registered
104 Posts
welcome.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts