1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm pretty sure they just pop out! You may have to remove the wheel in order to "pop" em out without damaging them. If you try and "pry" them out when the wheel is on, you may damage them or even the wheel itself.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Just remove the wheel and push the cap out from behind. Their instructions are so you ca replace them without removing the wheels.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! I'll be ordering them shortly. Sadly, I probably won't have them by the day of the meetup.

·
Registered
486 Posts
YES!!!!!!! finally one I like. I love you woman. AWSOME find.

BE ordering mine today as well.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I saw these last night when browsing ebay. they look nice and though about ordering a set too.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Very good find! Placing my order in the next few days.... My wallet seems mighty flat lately...

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've ordered from that seller before and my stuff got to me (in Maryland) in about 18 days. Not to bad for free shipping across the world.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yeah i guess thats not too bad for free worldwide shipping, but i emailed the seller asking if there was a quick ship option and price for it (im in Toronto), when i get the reply ill let you guys know if your interested.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The ad mentions expedited shipping for 25 dollars more plus 3 for insurance and it comes with tracking code.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts