Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just got my KOUP today - pretty pumped. Got the SX fully loaded in racing red for 18,600 (manual). About as good a deal as I could get as I knew the sales person and I saw the invoice etc. 20,600 out the door.

Anyway wanted to ask some advice on easy mods. First thing I am doing is ordering a set of badges so I don't have a KIA sign anywhere visible. Next I am thinking about the lip spoiler. Is ebay the best place for this stuff? I see items on their but not much variety...
My windows are also already tinted - did everyones else come like that? I know they did it for my car as it was in the showroom but it did not come from the factory this way.

MG

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
first, welcome to the best forte forum :)
hope you enjoy the car cuz i know myself and most on here love theirs.
id say an easy first thing you could do is debadge.
i bought my shark racing lip spoiler on ebay. not sure what other members did.
i have an ex so i got my tint done by a buddy.
cheers!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am looking at a couple of lip spoilers but just a little worried the color wont match. Did they get it close with yours?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
yes the sharkracing lip spoiler has an exact match. they use color codes for our cars. i know one member bought a spoiler off ebay. one that looks sorta like the civic si spoiler and they couldnt color match her red koup but sharkracing should def color match. id email and make sure they can before buying tho. just to be safe. but shouldnt be a problem

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't do wing spoilers, so I went with the Bright decklid spoiler. I ordered it from Kspec, and got it in 4 days.
The color matching for each color is going to vary, but for Titanium Silver, it's dead on perfect.

·
Registered
202 Posts
O man eazy stuff first, one thing is for shure this forum will help you alot!!!
from HID's to changeing rims, to spoilers,debadgeing, pinstriping, underhood mods, interior lights, how to paint calipers, and engine covers, rims sizes, this place has alot of info o and the best thing about the things I told you most are eazy do it your self cheap mods under 40 to 30 to 20 and even under 10 bucks!! belive me the forte wants to be mod and it shure makes it eazy to modified it

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts