Wow, those are bright!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hella tight and bright!

·
Registered
204 Posts
which one on that website (nextmod.com) is for the forte. Also, At autozone which ones fit our car there as well? Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
@KiaForteATX

This is the one that I have used as well as others.
LED Panel 6SMD

The link says 6SMD but it is actually 12SMD.

·
Registered
204 Posts
dont mean to bug, but what was the cost of shipping. It wont let me check... although $13 isnt bad.Thanks. By the way im in Texas!! just for those who dont know what ATX (Austin) is! :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yes I have 2 red ones in my koup they are bright as hell.... I did mod my lens though to be able to use all 12 smds, if you do not only 9smds will throw light. I put pics up when I get home.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes I have 2 red ones in my koup they are bright as hell.... I did mod my lens though to be able to use all 12 smds, if you do not only 9smds will throw light. I put pics up when I get home.
Thanks!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
d113 put two of the 12smd in his dome light and it looks extra slick. Is that what you did fox?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
gwildor, I can't wait till I can hear your horn and yes these are the same LED panels D113 has. I only modified the lens though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just installed these lights on my car, and wowww!! All i can say is BLUE. I only have mine in the over head dome light above the middle arm rest. and its all you need...just install it and give it a look...Makes you wonder how you kept the stock bulbs that long... Ill try and post pics...but my Cpu at work dont let me

·
Registered
204 Posts
uhm im not sure ill check on that and get back to you, Its really easy just check on the back of the package and make sure your bulb size is included on the list of "fits". From there you take your stock bulb out and put the one the LED came with in place, Except this bulb includes an adapter that the LED plugs into that powers the light...super simple try it and im sure you will figure it out!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.