Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so these are the brand new LED "KOUP" scuff plates i found. they're from koreanautoimports.com I am defintly ordering these! about $160 and they look effing awesome! you wont find them on the website, you'll have to go to the special order form at the following link;

www.koreanautoimports.com/store/sorder.php

i was talking to james, apparently he's a company that orders from over seas and has things delivered to the US in bulk so shipping is cheaper! took me about 10 emails back and forth but i finally found em! lol he also said hes new to the kia scene and eventually he'll do group sales. but for now this is what i found! so enjoy!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Looks tight! But I like mine better... :p lol, still though! Good find! And much cheaper than mine was...

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea this guy can order pretty much anything the guys overseas got! body kits, spoilers lights! i cant even find the ones you have anywhere except this one website, and damn it, i only took italian in highschol, not korean, so i have no clue what the frigg they sayin on that site! lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i have to agree with fas. i still wanna get hers.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lmao from what I've been told. The wiring isn't that bad. When you pop off the old one, you'll see a gaggle of wires. Just have to find the one that goes to the door switch and connect it to there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts