Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i like that body kit. i should buy this!

·
Registered
708 Posts
very nice .. reminds me of the cobalt ss bototm lip i think that looks amazing.. looks alot like the kinetix type r lip if memory serves correctly

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i can get a price on that if anybody is interested. i have a friend here in SA and his dad can find out. he helped me with some other stuff on super rich motors website. i imagine shipping might be rough but i can at least get you a price on it.... or try at least. just pm me.

and in no way am i promoting or trying to help sell this item. im just helping ppl with a price if theyre curiuos :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i like it it looks oem almost.....btw anyone know what kind of wheels those are i like them too haha

·
Registered
138 Posts
I posted this a few days ago in the master thread. It looks too basic to me-- the NEFDesign kit is the best looking I've seen so far. Saw it the other day in person and it is so sweet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Finally a simple, clean lip kit. I am personally more fond of the Bright sideskirts, but these are much better than the
NEFD skirts. The NEFD sideskirts are just plain too ricey.

·
Registered
453 Posts
so does anyone know how much it is and how much shipping to texas would be. also has anyone bought anything from that website

·
Registered
453 Posts
Price????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts