Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo I got new decals and a new set of HIDs!!! :D I got a set for me and my sister too! It was much harder on my sister's yaris actually. The whole front bumper needed to be taken off... :/ Oh well! Here are some pics! Enjoy!

Doing my sister's yaris HID install

Finished Product!!!!

I'm a true grease monkeyyyy! <3 Lol! What do you guys thinkkk?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Thats a clean lookin forte, HIDs look so much better then hallogens, also just my opinion you should paint the front emblem flat black, I did it to mine an it blends in with the grill

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Looks great fas! How did u get that "koup" emblem to stick to the grill btw?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shaks: 3M mounting tape. Give that baby a day to fully cure and BAM! Lol, I'm pretty sure I was the first person to do this...

And yeah my emblems are actually getting replaced by some pretty unique ones. First off I'm probably getting a new grill or remeshing this one... either way, THAT TACKY OVAL ON THE GRILL IS COMING OFF! But all in all, I think my emblems now really look clean. Matches the paint for the most part. :) But i'm changing it uppp sometime soon hopefully!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Serdarat, dont worry i forgot the SX has gloss parts on the front, i have a EX.
Oh ya and fas93 on the grill you should wait for RRMs bagless grill to come out, i think its going to be done at the end of january theres going to be a fiberglass one and carbon fiber one

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I would recommend the road runs grill fas..pretty cheap and I think they look good on red and black koups

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol I was actually thinking of getting this one...

But if i don't have the money i'm just gonna remesh the grill. Cheaper, easier, cleaner.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Not my style but to each his (or her) own lol
^^ Lmfao

But ehhh, I'm probably gonna keep the stock grill. I like the stock grill the best. I just hate the whole emblem in the middle. I am gonna change it when the weather permits. Its too damn cold right now! Yay for unique parts!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here Fas93, found this on a thread, this is simmiler to what rrm is going to come out with but with out the rrm logo on it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks sexy. Where that rpm is is where my koup badge is going to go. It looks perfect. I'm gonna do that this weekend.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I though your Koup badge was already there?!?
Yeah it is! lol just whenever i remesh the grill I need to replace all the mesh and I have to take off both badges and I am just leavin the koup on for a cleaner look!! Lol love your sig by the way! Love it times 164286485246 <3

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Fas93...I will be doing something similar but I am ordering a grill from korea.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.