Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my name is Sean and i am located in the Caribbean Island of Barbados. I Just bought mt Kuop a few weeks ago and i decided to join up the forum to get some ideas about what i can do with it now. From reading some other posts i have realised that many areas don't have the Lemon Twist color availible but luckily for me it was availible in Barbados! Yeaaaaa! lol . Anyways i am planing to put on a aftermarket body kit in a few weeks. I will upload a few pics as i get them. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. That's definitely a Caribbean color. :) Looks good, don't forget to show us the kit as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea for sure!!! I was thinking of a LED kit for the rims , i was looking through the gallery on this forum to see if anyone had LED with the standard 17 black and silver rims that the Koup comes with. But i am yet to find any. I think i am going to risk it!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sounds good, be a pioneer and be the first. The thought briefly crossed my mind, but it's not really my style. Wouldn't mind seeing the finished result though. Good luck and have fun. Bob, I'm with you on that one, it's definitely a lime green. :) Maybe the twist means with lime, just like Sprite and 7UP are both... Just thinking out loud here.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That is a sweet ride - whatever the color is I wish they had it here in the states

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah Snipa!

I ain't as brave as you. I ordering the hatchback. Hopefully it should be here in a few months. I will look out for you on de road!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@DePR84 Thanks !! I have never seen any of the green ones with a body kit or led kit, so i am definately on uncharted ground here. Hopes it turns out to be the bomb! My fingers are crossed! @foska where are you located?

·
Registered
587 Posts
SICK!
and u going to get a body kit! sicker! :)

Post lots of pics!

·
Registered
13 Posts
@DePR84 Thanks !! I have never seen any of the green ones with a body kit or led kit, so i am definately on uncharted ground here. Hopes it turns out to be the bomb! My fingers are crossed! @foska where are you located?
In Barbados man, where else!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Blkkoup thanks dude!!!Will do! @Foska REally ? I did not know other bajans were on this forum!! Thought it was only me!!! Sweet! Where exactly you from in Bim?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh ok! Well Kia definately the way to go! Since it has this Audi blend going on you can't miss!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts