Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my name is Sean and i am located in the Caribbean Island of Barbados. I Just bought mt Kuop a few weeks ago and i decided to join up the forum to get some ideas about what i can do with it now. From reading some other posts i have realised that many areas don't have the Lemon Twist color availible but luckily for me it was availible in Barbados! Yeaaaaa! lol . Anyways i am planing to put on a aftermarket body kit in a few weeks. I will upload a few pics as i get them. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea for sure!!! I was thinking of a LED kit for the rims , i was looking through the gallery on this forum to see if anyone had LED with the standard 17 black and silver rims that the Koup comes with. But i am yet to find any. I think i am going to risk it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@DePR84 Thanks !! I have never seen any of the green ones with a body kit or led kit, so i am definately on uncharted ground here. Hopes it turns out to be the bomb! My fingers are crossed! @foska where are you located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.