Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Just bought my 2011 Koup SX yesterday afternoon:) Its a six-speed Auto w/ Paddle Shifters in corsa blue, i live in Northern AZ and so far im very excited and happy with my car... its my first "NEW" Car:cool:!

Pictures to come*

Thank you
-Kris

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As Promised:) Pics
Sitting at Liberty Kia

Its mine finally! :)

Sitting at home

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
From one Kris to another, welcome. Hope you benefit from the forum and enjoy the Koup. I'm not big on blue cars, but these look great in that color.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I get so many compliments on the corsa blue. Love it on the koup too. Welcome to the forum, fellow arizonan, let the addiction begin!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the ForteForums! You got a sharp looking car man, any modifications on your mind for your Koup?
Thank you :)
Well with the warranty my modification list isnt too long haha
-Cat-Back Exhaust (Gotta read more on the warranty)
-CAI (Also warranty)
-Audi led mod
-Smoke tails
-Hid low beams
-Yellow fogs
-Broken K badging
-De-badging

I'm sure im missing something, but you kinda get the picture :)

I get so many compliments on the corsa blue. Love it on the koup too. Welcome to the forum, fellow arizonan, let the addiction begin!
Ya same here the color is just sexy! What part of AZ? I'm near Prescott

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi :) I'm in PV! Wave if ya see me hehe. I was just up at Liberty today, I was like "Where did all the Koups go?"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi :) I'm in PV! Wave if ya see me hehe. I was just up at Liberty today, I was like "Where did all the Koups go?"
Sweet :) Ya i took the last koup i think haha, i have an appointment at liberty kia for window tinting on the 25th... good ole AZ Package hahahaha... Oh and wave at me also :p

-Kris

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've waved /nodded at the people with the white Koup a few times and everytime they look at me like I'm nuts hahah

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha i waved at a black koup yesterday not sure if they noticed... i think it may of been rainyraven... pm'd just waiting for a reply haha :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Yeah I sold my car.. you may have saw me in it for the last time :(
enjoy the koup the they are fun to drive ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:( bummer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.