Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Andy. I'm in the market for a new car. I currently own a 240sx but the motor decided to blow. So now I'm looking for a nice reliable car.

I went and test drove and new Koup sx and was really impressed. I'm interested in hearing what some of you guys think about your Koup sx now after owning and driving one for a couple months. Pros/cons?

I'm definitely going with the 6 speed m/t but just not sure on the color. I really want a white but it appears it is not available in the sx model. Thinking red might have to do.

(I've previously owned a 300+hp WRX, rb20 s13, and I currently own a stock s14.)

Oh and I live in Georgia, so shout out to all the GA folks!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have a SX sedan auto and also love it. I wanted the Koup SX in white SOOOO bad too haha. Unfortunately I am too tall to fit in the Koup SX (cause of the sunroof) without my head grazing the ceiling. As far as white goes, you can only get the EX in white in the states. Those damn Canadians have a monopoly on the SX's in white.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking to sell it. My brother wants it so he of course gets 1st dibs. I'll keep you posted tho.

I have family in Sarasota. Beautiful place. Wish I could live down there.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy. This forum will give you a lot of information on the Koup and we have a lot of knowledgeable members here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.