Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Haddy, I live in Southern Cali, and am a proud owner of a new Blue Forte Coupe EX :). Former admin on Streetkiaz.com.

My last car (2004.5 Kia Spectra) was featured in The Fast and the Furious 4, and won many shows here in socal. Here is my cardomain

I'm planning on some mods, but nothing as huge as the last car. Definitely gotta bake them headlights and clear/paint. Just wanted to say hello, and hope to see some of you guys at some shows in the future.

-Haddy

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome man. You'll get used to saying Koup soon enough haha. Also the link isn't loading for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, cardomain has been having issues lately :|

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hello all,

My name is Haddy, I live in Southern Cali, and am a proud owner of a new Blue Forte Coupe EX :). Former admin on Streetkiaz.com.

I'm planning on some mods, but nothing as huge as the last car.

-Haddy
Damn, I was really hoping you would do the same to your koup as you would the spectra. Would really love to see Kias winning a whole bunch more trophys to really get their name out. Especially since your last car came out so nicely.

Hope you enjoy your car, and enjoy the forums. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome!!!!!! I also gave up my 2004.5 Spectra for my blue Koup. Your Spectra though is bad ass. I order almost that same bumper for my Spectra but ended up getting my money back when it hadn't arrived from Korea a year later.

I can not wait to see what you to do your Koup!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
nice man cant wait to see what you do with the koup :D i was on streetkiaz haven't visited in a while

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Nice Spectra ;)
Welcome too the group,
Enjoy your koup look forward to seeing pictures of it..

*I'm going to take a small bet that you end up doing more then just a few mods*
Lol I know I always plan on a few things and then finding myself saying just one more etc..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
*I'm going to take a small bet that you end up doing more then just a few mods*
Lol I know I always plan on a few things and then finding myself saying just one more etc..
You, sir, are a smart man. lol.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
That's nice to see another member from Streetkiaz. I'm a member of Streetkiaz but I'm not active at all on their forums. I actually met up with Mark Ingalls a couple times. First time we had a Streetkiaz meet, he had a blue Forte Koup that was modded out, which I believe was Scooby's who was there, and there were a couple Spectras and other Kias present. We had a cook out and talked about Kia's all day long. I brought my Koup and we drove around for a while but the cops showed up and shut us down for the night. Second time Mark helped me install my HID fogs into my Koup, real great guy I look forward to working with him and Streetkiaz in the future. Heard they're working on a turbo charger and they got some headers coming out. I know more about the headers but I'd rather keep it quiet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's cool! I drove out to Joplin MO back in 05', and met up with him and a bunch of other members at the time. Was a lot of fun. I worked with Mark a lot when I was admin over there, he's a cool guy.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Nice to see you on here Haddy! :) I see that you finally gave in and got a koup!!! Lolol :D Can't wait to see what's in store for your koupppp!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome !!! ;)

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.