Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! First, I have to tell that i'm from Quebec in Canada and my english is really NOT perfect. So, sorry if i do some mistake, but i'll try to do my best to share information about the wanderful 2010 Kia products. The Forte !

Ok, i'm 20 years old, I live in Quebec and I just wait for a confirm from my job to buy a Forte koup SX and maybe a SX-R if it's possible.

Hope you will understand my thread and I will be happy to receive your help.

ThUgS

·
Registered
644 Posts
Must have been a long 2 weeks wait, did you finally get the car? Which model did you end up getting? And what color?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can see pictures ! It's a Forte Koup SX Racing Red. My futur mods are, Turbokits CAI and CAT back Exhaust and 2 x 10" 1000 W Sub + 1000 W Amp. My glass are going to be tint this week-end and i'll paint my caliper

·
Registered
644 Posts
Whoops, when I loaded the page last time I didn't see the pictures, but it looks great, congrats. You might want to look at a recent thread about painting the inserts on your rims as well, some people have had really nice results with that. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Forte club. Racing Red is an awesome color for the Koup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts