Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it through 24designs.net, Send them an email and let them know what you are looking for as a symbol and they'll make it for you.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're pretty fast at making them too. Kia badges are a pain in the ass to remove. Took me awhile to remove them this afternoon lol

2,213 Posts
They're pretty fast at making them too. Kia badges are a pain in the ass to remove. Took me awhile to remove them this afternoon lol

you do know theres a post about removing the badges right? oh well to late now! lol but honestly, that does look sick, how much if ya dnt mind sharing?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tried the hair dryer and fish line way. The fish line kept breaking so then it was the screw driver and cloth trick lol. Goo Gone didn't work and neither did lighter fluid for removing the glue:s I still have more glue to get off too lol, Badges were 42.00 shipped to Canada so I imagine shipping in the US is cheaper.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol how much are the K badges? The only thing I'm not sure i like about the badges are that they don't have the bubble shape to them, they're flat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.