Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
youtube wont work, or youtube wont embed? if so, just post link.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are where they are in my back seat. And what I did was I bought some scuff plates from a guy who said they would fit the koup and they didnt. I wasnt thinking of the door sizes. I was thinking how I can use them and I came up with that. Yea ok they are scuff plates but I don't think they look that bad back there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Actually that's not too bad of an idea.. :D +5000000 for originality and creativity!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Thats kind of my goal to do stuff no one else has done! Thinking of doing something with my hood next.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
pretty damn cool havent seen that at the singaporian site either......
so you got it wired to ???? to get them to flash?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup all I did was take the panel off under the steering wheel off look for the wires for the mood lights then hooked them up. If your wondering what two wires they are the two black middle. To hide the wires in the back I drilled a small hole behind them fed it threw grabbed it then stuck it under the back seats. I may plan on putting lights around the back speakers. Dont know if it will be two much back there though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well unfortunately you can so tell that they are meant to dig your feet into (i.e scuff plates). But on the other hand, they dont look bad back there, maybe if you had gotten rid of the brushed aluminum look and gone for a black or dark gunmetal, it would have looked nicer.

All in all, an A+ for creativity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.