Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my megan racing muffler installed..videos up soon..and finallyy mod my diffuser so the tip can stick out...its still a lil choppy around the edges but ill prolly just put a trim =)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Very nice, definitely get some black trim for it. Man i really like agressive look of the muffler

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks great. like said before get some black trim for the edge like i did on mine and it will look like a factory cut.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@kia and slater-thanks..yaa I actually ordered the trim today..can't wait to put it on x)[email protected] I did remove the diffuser superrr easy removel..like 5 screws then it pops off..I would highlyy recommend it bro =)...andd @dojaman-I usedd a rotary tool..tried filing off most the jagged edges but like I said ima put the trim on and will make it look freshhh..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's the video of the muffler..sound was kinda choppy and the guy revvin it wasn't doin a very good job..lol..but here it is! And @doja-yaaa that's like 80 dollars not shipped...ii did mine for free..and wwith the trim will look better than factory...look at slaters..he did the same thing and put trim..looks sick..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts