Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Busy week. Tuesday evening, my wife purchased a 2011 Forte EX 5-door and loves it so much that she let me go to the same dealer on Wednesday to buy a new 2010 Forte SX. Hers is black with the tech package (very cool) and mine is spicy red... Now we have (nearly) twin cars...

...Spicy Red, unless the window sticker lied. Of course I already know it lied about the smart key and push button start...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Well, congrats and welcome to you both. As I tell others, I hope you enjoy your Fortes. :) Oh, and they actually have SX's in spicy red? I thought only the EX's came in that and the SX's in racing red? Either way, awesome choice. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Busy week. Tuesday evening, my wife purchased a 2011 Forte EX 5-door and loves it so much that she let me go to the same dealer on Wednesday to buy a new 2010 Forte SX. Hers is black with the tech package (very cool) and mine is spicy red... Now we have (nearly) twin cars...
That's wonderful! Congratulations to you both and welcome to the forums! :)

Well, congrats and welcome to you both. As I tell others, I hope you enjoy your Fortes. :) Oh, and they actually have SX's in spicy red? I thought only the EX's came in that and the SX's in racing red? Either way, awesome choice. :)
The Forte SX come in spicy red. Only the Koup SX doesn't.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Ignite. Thought I saw Koup after Forte in the post. :) Brother, I'm with you on that one!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome....Looks like I am not the only one who bought 2 Forte's in less than 2 days...My fiance has a black ex Sedan and I have titanium....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts