Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
It looks pretty sweet dude! Not exactly my can of beans mind you, but still sweet. I bet that CF fuel door would make a nice addition.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The guy that was going to paint the unicorn jumping over the rainbow on rhe side was out sick and I needed the car back...I might take it back in a few weeks to have it finished! lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha sure looks good tho man good shit. I'm getting my dual exhaust put in on Friday :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
can you upload to photobucket and paste the "IMG" code that way I don't have to click each one individually and be able to see a larger picture?

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't even know how to use this thing!! For some reason it won't let me put regular pics up! I can only use photo thingy! It used to work but it stopped! :(

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Bro idc about speed. I rarely go over 65 to begin with. I'm going with looks with this and not loudness and performance. Remember, this is a Kia forte. I know where you're gunna go with that and no I can't get the turbo haha. And I doubt it'll be slower then stock cuz more airflow means higher performance but we'll see.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What air flow?? You're creating back pressure now! Lol I could see if it was an equal length Y pipe but it's more on the line of...unequal T pipe! Lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nah bro the guy even said it'll help with air flow cuz it's a somewhat even Y pipe lol this guys a fkn exhaust genious so I'm gunna listen to this guy and he def knows his shit

·
Registered
519 Posts
Car looks amazing.... I may have to steal that idea....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts