Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had the spoiler installed today and put the new grill on, on Saturday. Here is a video of a 360 view of the car with comments and a special appearance from a local wildlife celebrity.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My Forte related story for the day is:
Driving to the west end to get my spoiler installed today when suddenly I noticed a silver new model sedan approaching me quickly from behind. The traffic was going fairly slow so I couldn't go my regular speed... The silver car kept trying to get in front of me and would slow down and match my speed a few times when he had the chance to actually get beside me due to heavy traffic. I was thinking this guy was wanting to race or something but I kept ignoring him since it was rush hour traffic. He almost ran into a dead end due to lane merge and I started getting a little worried. Well after around 30 blocks of this I had to stop at a red light and that silver car suddenly pulls up beside me in the right hand turning lane and stops. The guy is staring very hard with his head out of the window at the front of my car and suddenly waves at me (I wave back) he then gets out of his car (car behind him is waiting for this guy to turn) runs up to the front of my car trying hard to see the writing or something then I see him mouth the words RoadRuns Racing and it finally dings on me what the hell is happening. This guy was trying desperately to figure out what kind of car it was for 30 blocks! Lol. Poor guy won't be able to find a Roadruns model and hopefully paid attention to the rear badge "Koup" wording...

<sigh> So this is a word of warning to those that are thinking of de-badging their Forte. You may cause a traffic accident.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice work! The car looks sweet!

I like those BMW seat belt holders, would ease the strain on my back (what can I say...getting older)

Looking for ward to see what you do with the fog lights :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice!!!! Grill and the spoiler look sweet. Now that is a head turner ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts