Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
shoulda driven through faster!!! lol

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts
Should be able to get out of the ticket if you have the receipt for the EZ pass...right?

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should be able to get out of the ticket if you have the receipt for the EZ pass...right?
yea i get em all the time, this is just the first one they took a pic of. its just annoying that they cant look it up themseleves and realize i have an ezpass. funniest is when i did it with my motorcycle and the pic came, and my plate on the bike reads "MAS2B8" lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've gone through alot of times without my ezpass in the car, never got a ticket though. I figured they recognized that I had the pass and it just didnt register so they don't bother

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hmm sexi lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lol I said ur cars pic was sexi nuthin about u don't get excited

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
how much was the supposed administrative fees and ticket if you don't mind me asking. it's never too late for nudity, ..... if you're a chick (but i am guessing KIA isn't)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I went through a toll from PA into New Jersey and I didn't have the exact change and they fine me 25$ for not having 25 cents!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how much was the supposed administrative fees and ticket if you don't mind me asking. it's never too late for nudity, ..... if you're a chick (but i am guessing KIA isn't)
its a $5 toll, plus the fine comes out to $55!!!!!!!! but its squared away now, had to make a phone call and verify my ez pass, and now for some nudity...

( o ) ( o ) <~~~~boobs!!! =P

1 - 20 of 22 Posts