Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fatlace plate frames were "installed" today :)

This is the first of my mods, if you even want to call it a mod haha. I'm so glad I got rid of those shiny frames.. It was fugly.

Yay! :cool:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Haha I know! I took those shiny plates off at the gas station right after driving the car off the lot.... so fugly...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha nice

I'm getting my 6000k HIDs and Nokya 2500k yellow fogs installed sometime within the next two weeks. So excited!!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
You got shiny license plate frames with your cars? I got jipped. Mine came with dealership plastic trash frames. ...also removed as soon as I got off the lot. I'm rolling full-monty with my plates right now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's fatlace?
fatlace is a fashion company that works a lot with skaters and autosports. All about the "crew" lifestyle. Have you heard of hellaflush? Yep, it's fatlace's. illest (the badge I got) is a branch out of fatlace as well.

Fatlace™

You got shiny license plate frames with your cars? I got jipped. Mine came with dealership plastic trash frames. ...also removed as soon as I got off the lot. I'm rolling full-monty with my plates right now.
Yea, my dealer's frames were shiny and chrome-y looking but they're just cheap plastic haha. I hated that it was shiny... made my yellow plates look even worse!

·
Registered
76 Posts
fatlace? must be a east coast thing :)...I was also given the cheapy plastice ones that had the dealership name. Took them off right away.

Good choice with the 6K and Yellow fogs...I have the same set-up...looks great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.