Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Looks good on the sedan! ...will not work on the Koup, however.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I asked on the other forum as well, but check this one more. Where'd you find that, and do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Looks great Brad!!

Did you get it installed by the dealership or an auto body shop?? Did they do a good job of the color match?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great Brad!!

Did you get it installed by the dealership or an auto body shop?? Did they do a good job of the color match?
Acutually I did it myself, it is a simple application using 3M double sided tape. The color is a perfect match.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just put this lip spoiler on today...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Isn't it pretty inconsiderate to tint your head/taillights? I like to be able to see when the guy in front of me is planning on turning or breaking.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Isn't it pretty inconsiderate to tint your head/taillights? I like to be able to see when the guy in front of me is planning on turning or breaking.
If it is done right, you can still see the light through the tail lights, and or headlights, its just a "black out look" and still lets light through.

And GRYPHON man you keep beating me to EVERYTHING lol, HIDs, Tailights, and now The lip spoiler!!! Im still waiting for mine to come from korea, I ordered the Carbon Fiber one and will post pics when i get it :D The last i checked i get it next week finally:D...Its been 3 weeks already:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can see my tail lights perfectly when the brakes are applied or if the lights are on... :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
If it is done right, you can still see the light through the tail lights, and or headlights, its just a "black out look" and still lets light through.

And GRYPHON man you keep beating me to EVERYTHING lol, HIDs, Tailights, and now The lip spoiler!!! Im still waiting for mine to come from korea, I ordered the Carbon Fiber one and will post pics when i get it :D The last i checked i get it next week finally:D...Its been 3 weeks already:(
Hahaha! What can I say... I know what I like :D. It is a PIA sometimes that all the cool stuff has to come from Korea which takes FOREVER when you areeagerlyy awaiting something...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts