Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was a little paranoid with going with 18" rims. after a few of you who told me it would be safe i decided to do it. looks great and i have plenty of room to lower the car still. these are tenzo type m 18" rims with toyo 225/40/18 tires

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looking Good....now you just need a really nice "Hero" shot of the whole car.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It will look SOOO much better once u slam it!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
...and he never made it out of that snowed in driveway. They say you can still hear his call in a cold wind.... slaaaaaammmmmmeeddd nnniiiigggggaaaaahz.......

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
you bought 1000 dollar wheel and tires!!!! GET A DIGITAL CAMERA lol i like those a lot. now... wait for it.... CF HOOD AND LOWER IT!!!!!:)

·
Registered
306 Posts
even i thought my spectra rims would look too big when i put 18s on them. like me u definetly have enough room to lower and will still look good. if the hondas can put 18s on their car and not look to big so can we :-D...by the way im running 215/35/18

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wanted a little wider for a more aggressive look, but keep the tirewall the higher cause the potholes here suck major ass! Lol now time to lower it and put on the body kit!! Woooop

·
Registered
306 Posts
man i hit potholes a lot i even slammed into a pothole while it was raining and im still good lol. how low u plaining on going? coilovers?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts