105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked these up today
18" MSR rims and tires

What do you think?

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice rims buddy, now u gotta drop that bitch!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA thanks guys. Yeah i kinda noticed i need the drop now... Whats a good inexpensive lowering setup? without voiding any tpe of warranty on my car... or is that impossible?

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Your only option for inexpensive springs are the Eibachs. H&R just recalled their springs for the Fortes and the only other thing out there are coilovers which are going to be super expensive.

It depends what would go wrong with your car but if anything were to go wrong it would most definitely void any type of warranty regarding your suspension, wheels or tires.

We have a sponsor here that sells them. Here's the linky...

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/g-m-performance/5297-eibach-lowering-springs.html

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The brand name is MSR. and thank you for the link!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Retard question of the day: what's the lug pattern for the koup sx? Lookin at new wheels and realized I have no idea what I can and can't fit on mine haha

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey man whats the Model # ive seen these on a few cars around town... someone around Austin has black chrome ones. The style is nice... nice lookin car

·
Registered
543 Posts
I am a definitely a fan of those. I have always liked black wheels with the lip around the edge that stands out (especially when it matches the car).

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
those look really sharp. Great choice!

I like how they widen the stance of your car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.