Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey..just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Val...just purchased my brand new 2010 Forte Koup SX fully loaded...titanium on black leather...went from owning BMW and Mercedes all my life to a KIA! there is something VERY special about this car...and I am glad to be a part of the loyal following! look forward to posting with you guys!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome Val. MB's and BMW's have gone a bit soft on their vehicles within the past 10yrs. The BMW's of the 70's/80's/and most of the 90's still provided a unique sense of driving which has been greatly reduced due to many electronics nowadays. The safety of those cars has also improved ten fold but they were all tanks back then too.
I still can't pin point why I enjoy driving the Koup so much. Perhaps it's the combination of items such as the suspension, gearbox, seats, and high-revving engine that are doing it for me. All I know is that for a brand new car for the price, this car is a real hoot!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welocme and congrats!

It is kind off cool to drive a Forte :)

**Unique, Sexy and Stylish **

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
If you see a Copperhead Koup flying around the bottom side of the DC beltway, that will be me. Dealership has a standing order to call if they sell a second Copperhead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you see a Copperhead Koup flying around the bottom side of the DC beltway, that will be me. Dealership has a standing order to call if they sell a second Copperhead.

:D rock on! your username suggests tattoos...I am a tattoo artist! I am at FCC TATTOO in annapolis!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome! I was in Hagerstown/Frederick area for the last 2 years, but just moved to the west coast a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
:D rock on! your username suggests tattoos...I am a tattoo artist! I am at FCC TATTOO in annapolis!
Long drive out but I will keep that in mind, I need a new artist as the two I previously used went AWOL. One literally hasnt been seen and hasnt even picked up his last two checks and the other just up, quit and moved to a totally different state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts