Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New System Installed- New pics

Just installed a new system with a Pioneer navigation unit. Full system cost me just over $2000 installed including sizable discounts.

Equipment as follows:

Pioneer AVIC -X920BT
Back Speakers - Infinity
Front Speakers - Infinity
Backup Camera - BOYO
Exile 4-Channel Amplifier
Subwoofer - Infinity
Metra Dash Kit (High Gloss)
+ Plus sub box, and amp kits.

Still waiting on an iPod cable and adapter to enable steering wheel volume controls.

EDIT- having problems with feeback and hissing in my rear speakers. Installer thinks its my battery but i am beginning to think otherwise. Only began to notice it with the installation of the second amp installed. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
769 Posts
amazon says links dont exist o_O

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully the links work now. Everytime I redo them they work for a bit then quit out. This time I said screw the amazon links.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice. I'm also installing a pioneer in my car. How do you like it? I was gonna get the an AVIC model too but didn't because I didn't really need the GPS feature.

Random note, I see you in the fascia lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. I'm also installing a pioneer in my car. How do you like it? I was gonna get the an AVIC model too but didn't because I didn't really need the GPS feature.

Random note, I see you in the fascia lol
Yea i noticed that too before I posted it haha. The Pioneer is sweet, would have gotten a less expensive unit but did some research on it beforehand. Ended up getting the higher end unit because of the reviews.

I'll try and post more pics up when I can.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New photos. Installed an additional amp and another subwoofer with new box. Also had new steering wheel controls installed and also got an adapter for the ipod. Must say the new head unit is nothing short of awesome. Subs now absolutely pound as well. Included pic of my new spoiler installed as well.

Subs

Spoiler

·
Registered
6 Posts

i forgot to get the antenna adapter when i did it tho -__- so i have to completely open my dash up again and those air-vents are a pain

·
Registered
7 Posts
Centre Fascia Removal,there is no need to remove the a/c outlets to gain access to radio,if you look at the bottom of the fascia unit,you will find on either side 2 small lugs
where a pulling device can be inserted so as to pry it away,hope this is of assistance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts