Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just did a quick photo shoot at work yesterday. Today its raining but I will take more ASAP

Next on the list is to get it lowered, GT spoiler, and exhaust

·
Registered
733 Posts
Very Sexy :D, all you need now is lowering springs and it'll look bitchin :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya maybe for Christmas or birthday

I think my next big investment will be exhaust

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea thats sitting high. I need to drop my car too I talked to kinetic im going full suspension.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya i also noticed the rear is sitting a little lower because i have 2 tires in my trunk.... im thinking i should take those out.

Ill probably just go with springs

·
Registered
695 Posts
They look good, 18"s are perfect for the koup. Just need to lower it, sits high and looks a bit off. Other then that nice car.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Those rims look sick. Great choice in the rims, in my opinion it looks perfectly fine the way it is. Yes you could lower it but I ain't mad the way it is right now.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
so are those taller overall than stock?? It looks like a Monster Truck!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love them. Honestly I think it looks like a completely different car. I use to get compliments on the car every so often but iv had them on for 2 days and already got 5 compliments and was asked to join a local tuner car club. I will deff lower it but i dont think it looks terrible right now.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Idk if i got the warranty my girl friend bought them for me... shes the best! Are you talking about the roadside warranty? Ill prob get the springs after i get an exhaust. Also her dad owns a body shop so he would install them for me for free...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah im thinking about getting the lip painted blue to match. similar to how KIAs is with the red. Also i just bought blue lug nuts and i have blue valve covers so im going to put those on when i get a free min

1 - 20 of 24 Posts