Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congratulations on your koup :) The rain is a bummer but still worthy of a nice drive :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. The rain hasn't stopped me so far. When I picked up the car Saturday it had 35 miles on it. It now has just over 100. A little rain wasn't going to stop me from testing out my new ride !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My cell phone picks make it look lighter than it really is. The silver was sharp looking too ... so was the black...and the red , but I could only choose one. :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice looks great man !!!
Thanks. Got a picture of yours posted around here ? I notice alot of junior members here, everyone must be buying these cars up. Good, the better they sell the more up-grades and parts become avalible for us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks. Got a picture of yours posted around here ? I notice alot of junior members here, everyone must be buying these cars up. Good, the better they sell the more up-grades and parts become avalible for us.
Yeah, man i want your rims !!!!! i got the hubcaps :( lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, man i want your rims !!!!! i got the hubcaps :( lol
I'll trade ya my rims for your SX Package ... lol. I hate to admit this but I took the EX because they didnt have an SX KOUP in titanium in stock and I didnt want to wait for my new car anymore. Guess I saved a few bucks anyway, I still love the car though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll trade ya my rims for your SX Package ... lol. I hate to admit this but I took the EX because they didnt have an SX KOUP in titanium in stock and I didnt want to wait for my new car anymore. Guess I saved a few bucks anyway, I still love the car though.
LOL i hate to admit it ... but i have an EX 4dr lol , because they didnt have an SX on the lot and I didnt want to wait either !!! lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL i hate to admit it ... but i have an EX 4dr lol , because they didnt have an SX on the lot and I didnt want to wait either !!! lol
LOL ... for some reason I thought you had a SX 4dr ... don't know why I had that in my head when I posted .... I must be too tired to post .. lol. The trade is off then ! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
LOL ... for some reason I thought you had a SX 4dr ... don't know why I had that in my head when I posted .... I must be too tired to post .. lol. The trade is off then ! :D
noooooo lol , man i cant find stock rims , or fog lights anywhere :( driving me nuts !!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
noooooo lol , man i cant find stock rims , or fog lights anywhere :( driving me nuts !!!
The rims should become available at some point I'm sure, Maybe ask the dealer. But we might be out of luck on fog lights for a while. Since the control is mounted on the turn signle, we would have to punch a hole in the dash somewhere I would think to mount it. I'm definetly going to look into it though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts