Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys... New to the forum, and have had My Koup since March...Just trying to find some things to do to it a little at a time...Def needs tint first..but interested in Spoiler, Sun Roof, Body Kit, Wheels...I am open to suggestions...Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! There are a lot of cheap good looking DIY mods! Congrats :) I'm still waiting for my damn koup! it was "supposed" to come in today :/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
((where's 954??)) lol Orig from Ohio ((614)) lol...I'm assuming BlacKoup You ordered a Black Koup? lol... I was impatient, so took the one from the lot...I wanted black, but they only had silver...lol. I have already had a client at work bump into it, just minor rear bumper , which i make an appoitment monday for body shop...then my right rear side fender was part of shreaded tire damage from scrap tire on highway... =( so thought I could get a body kit to A: cover it, or B: pay outta pocket to fix it...My Poor Baby.... Makes Me wanna cry...but i CANT WAIT to start souping her upp!!!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
...another Floridian...welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey

Hey lol Im new too, welcome. Im from Georgia myself, I havent really seen many koups in Ga. Just got my koup like a week ago, I cant wait to do something to it, tint was my first thought, but now Im thinking nightshadez for the tail lights.:D:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I have only seen 2 other than mine since I've had it...fas93, you get your spoiler from carID? Anyone know where to get a body kit, or some side skirts?!?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yeah I have only seen 2 other than mine since I've had it...fas93, you get your spoiler from carID? Anyone know where to get a body kit, or some side skirts?!?
if anything - i'd suggest spending some time surfing this forum/looking at the members photos-i probably lurked here looking at everything for a week or two - reading a whole lot of posts..
there are a heaping pile of body mods available- plus- there have been a whole lot of links where folks in here have said "holy shit look at this!!" lol

and yes- i am in florida also-
black SX koup 6spd

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah don't buy from CarID... instead get my spoiler from Dallas Automotive Restyling. CarID never refunded me the $85 for painting my spoiler the WRONG color. CarID gets their spoiler from dallas automotive anyways, so just buy from the source.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if anything - i'd suggest spending some time surfing this forum/looking at the members photos-i probably lurked here looking at everything for a week or two - reading a whole lot of posts..
there are a heaping pile of body mods available- plus- there have been a whole lot of links where folks in here have said "holy shit look at this!!" lol

and yes- i am in florida also-
black SX koup 6spd

Yeah I was up all night last night looking at the forums and pix..there are quite a few great looking fortes!!! totaly jealous!! lol as far as body kits, i haven't seen really any of those...like I was saying tho, I want to tint my windows first...Do You know the legal limit for tint in FL...Im orig from ohio...so don't know ALL the "Florida Laws" yet.lol....Then next will prolly be a spoiler most def!!! ... and does anyone know anything about after marker sunroofs?!? I've got the bluetooth in My car, and i'm afraid if I add an after market sunroof, it'll screw my bluetooth up.....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
There is the SXR body kit from Canada. :) I'd love to get that body kit if i had that much money to dish out. Lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol whoa there a bit youngin....
lets get started talking about chopping up the roof of a perfectly good car...
i might be mistaken- but i think general concensous is- chopping up roof to put a sunroof in is a bad mistake.

in regards to your florida tinting questions.....
Florida Window Tint Law - TintCenter.com
the above was a generic answer-
Yeah Joey, I was thinking the same thing...it sounded very scary to me...LOL...and fas93, you got a link for the kit?!? i'd love to see it... =) lol also thanks for the law link joey =)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
np crzy-
now if i could just find some like minded tampa folks that have a koup...hahahaahah
i think i might be the only one

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey tampa im over in st pete beach but i dont have a coupl i have the sedan ex

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.