Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. my name is xavier I am 21 and am buying my first brand new car. Hopefully this saturday I will be picking up a new Forte. This will be my 3rd car but my first brand new one. I had a 96 saturn sc2 and now I have a 93 Nissan 240sx, which I love. But since I work in Staten Island and have to travel from were i live Queens to S.I. I want a real reliable car, and good on gas. I am a technician for Staten Island honda so i know my way around a car pretty well. I dont plan on hooking the car up or any modifications like i have been doing to my 240. So ill be here just for extra info and stuff. If i can help with my limited knowledge. But I am really excited about this car its a 2010 Forte EX its about time i caught up with the times. I will be posting pics up as soon as i get it. Thanks for reading and I look foward to conversationg with u all :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow its great to hear.Welcome to the forum.Its nice to meet you.i am too new here and having good time exploring the forum.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Welcome to both of you.

Hopefully you will find lots of useful information on the forum as well meet a few other people obsessed with their Fortes.

Cheers. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love my EX and I hope you will too!
This forum is a great place to ask questions and to find the answers to questions you didn't even know you had about the Forte. lol.
Welcome (from a fellow noob). Looking forward to your pics and stories!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey.........welocme and congrats on your new ride.
The 240 is a sweet ride as well. However you may find yourself modding the Forte as well.....you just never know :)

Look forward to viewing your pics.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sup guys. my name is xavier I am 21 and am buying my first brand new car. Hopefully this saturday I will be picking up a new Forte. This will be my 3rd car but my first brand new one. I had a 96 saturn sc2 and now I have a 93 Nissan 240sx, which I love. But since I work in Staten Island and have to travel from were i live Queens to S.I. I want a real reliable car, and good on gas. I am a technician for Staten Island honda so i know my way around a car pretty well. I dont plan on hooking the car up or any modifications like i have been doing to my 240. So ill be here just for extra info and stuff. If i can help with my limited knowledge. But I am really excited about this car its a 2010 Forte EX its about time i caught up with the times. I will be posting pics up as soon as i get it. Thanks for reading and I look foward to conversationg with u all :D
It's a Civic fighter, with similar ride and refinement but more power...oh, and 4 wheel disc brakes, which the Civic doesn't have.

·
Registered
114 Posts
well well well congrats on the forte and wow u work for honda and getting a forte i like to see that lol welcome and good luck with ur new ride and like blkkoup said yes you prob will put mods on the car

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
congrats, and hope you enjoy your new Koup!!!!
its a fun car, I love it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's an automatic so I won't do anything. I work for Honda the only car I would get from these people is the v6 accord but they won't give me a hood enough deal.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that is funny i work for a honda dealer ship also !!!mine is a auto also . what color is you forte and is it a koup and when honda dealer??

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome to the Forte world.

I'm also interested to see what you've done to your 240.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome Xavier! I am also 21, and this is also my 3rd car. Also my first brand new one! I got a Titanium Forte SX and I love it! You'll love your forte and it's a great first brand new car choice! Enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts