Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I just put in a $1k deposit on a Forte GT w/ GT2 package, sporty blue. They promised me to deliver the car to January 6th.
I pulled the trigger after watching numerous videos and reading every article I could find on the internet. Then the challenge was to find a dealer that was willing to deal the car by MSRP, and finance it through Kia, in order to take advantage of the 1.9% interest rate.
After 2 months, I finally found someone willing to do business and now I'm just waiting for the car.
I will post pictures when I pick it up (if they don't cancel the deal).

馃

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
Congrats. Now prepare yourself...start saying to yourself: "I won't floor it off every red light...I won't floor it off every red light...I won't floor it off every red light"!

:devilish:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
2020 Forte GT Red Currant, 2022 Forte GT Sporty Blue
most likely pulling the trigger on the same sporty blue this weekend. My step daughter totaled out our older Dodge Dart and I'll let her take over my 2020 Forte GT in red with 62k on it, while I get the new one. Just need to get snow tires on it ASAP. I can wait on summer rims until spring. Happy these finally come with remote start on them already

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally I put my hands on him:

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

So far I'm really loving the car. It has features that only very expensive cars have, especially when it comes to the app.
The car feels very light and agile, very precise steering wheel, the transmission shift gears literally instantaneous.
Suspension is firm, not hard, and very comfortable. The engine seems very responsive and strong for a 1.6 turbo.
I might be too excited about it, but so far I don't even think that I need android auto anymore, as the embedded navigation is really good!

Thanks everyone!

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
Looks great! Love the color. Enjoy your GT!

Reactions: puluceno
1 - 9 of 9 Posts