Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, from Texas, my name is Claudia and I recently got a hold of the 2021 Kia Forte GT line. It is a very nice car however there is quite a few mods I would like to add. Only I am not a car girl, so I don’t really know where to start. I was hoping I could get some help here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely make it loud! But I’m not sure where to start, I am interested in most of the factory accessories. Also I was curious if I could get the stitching on the seats redone from white to red?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it maybe 2 weeks ago, this is what I’ve done so far just small things that don’t require much effort
. I’m hoping to get a lot more done, I want to add lights, and lower it as well as the exhaust as I’ve said. I want to tint the headlights, and make the window tint darker. It’s sort of overwhelming because I have no idea where to start lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Also I was curious if I could get the stitching on the seats redone from white to red?
Would have been better to get a GT-Line with the red stitched seats, because I don't think it would be a good idea to replace just the stitching. Time consuming!

Need to find a GT-Line owner who has the red stitching, who wants the white stitching, to swap with...:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are aw
Would have been better to get a GT-Line with the red stitched seats, because I don't think it would be a good idea to replace just the stitching. Time consuming!

Need to find a GT-Line owner who has the red stitching, who wants the white stitching, to swap with...:)
okay good point I’m willing to settle for now haha!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One exhaust available: 2019-2020 Kia Forte Axle-Back Exhaust System S-Type Part # 11960 (borla.com)

Quick and easy mod is the mud guards - remember to get the "GT" front guards.

Curious...why didn't you use the license plate holder (should be in the trunk) instead of bolting the plate to the front bumper?

View attachment 81434
Thank you for the link I’ll keep you updated, also I had no idea about the plate holder. The dealership added that but now I am going to see if I can get that holder.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Personally, I think it looks better without the holder. To me, with the holder, it's too high up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts