Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just bought a corsa blue forte this weekend and im looking to install a remote starter in it asap (new england weather sucks lol)....i need a wiring guide preferrably from directechs but anything will do so i can put my viper 160xvl in......just seeing if anyone has a printout or a password i can borrow......thanks guys

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a viper remote start/ alarm system installed in my car I didn't install it tho had the place I got it from do it and its warrentied. Sorry couldn't help more, I can tell u ull deff love it when its in. I love gettin into a warm car in the am. Goodluck w ur installation

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
koupchick...what viper system do you have? I just bought the viper 5301 and getting it installed soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a viper remote start/ alarm system installed in my car I didn't install it tho had the place I got it from do it and its warrentied. Sorry couldn't help more, I can tell u ull deff love it when its in. I love gettin into a warm car in the am. Goodluck w ur installation
thanks yea its definetly nice getting into a warm car in the morning before i go to work....the snows coming soon so thats gotta be my first mod lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome to kia nation!!! You will love the remote start, my wifes car does not have one, that is why i am her remote starter!!!

2,213 Posts
warm sh-warm! i like gettin in my brick cold car, then grabbing hold of my aluminum shifter and watch my hand freeze to it! lol nothing like frost-bit fingers in the morning!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome...I would recommend having it installed by a professional... They are a pain in the ass and you can do some damage if its done incorrectly. You can get some info from here...KGIS

Join..it's free and there is a ton of good info there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i worked for tweeter for a while installing remote starts and other audio equipment but since they went out of business i dont have the password to directechs anymore lol.....i need to see the wiring diagrams so i can gather my parts so i can get this thing going.....thanks for the responses so far tho guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.