Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY! Two weeks ago I bought a black Forte Koup SX.
It is auto transmission with the leather package and sunroof.
So far I've just tinted the windows, 35% in the front 5% in the back, and have put black powder coated license frames. I just found some great tiger K hybrid badges for front/back/wheel caps/ steering wheel on Ebay. I'm planning on painting the wheel inserts black (to not show screw holes when removed) and painting the calipers.

If ya have any suggestions on what else to do I'm all ears!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey welcome and congrats! I have a black koup SX as well. I was checking out a few badges as well but I'm not sure which badge I'm going to get yet. I'm trying to decide between the wolf badge, k badge, koup emblem, and LED Koup emblem

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks y'all for the warm welcoming (and yes I say y'all...I'm from Texas lol)

Ignite: I totally dig those emblems. I prefer the K emblem and the Koup emblem. I was actually going to get the K emblem before the tigerK because the K looked simple and subtle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA it might have been me I live off of 1604.
What goes down at the meets?
TEXAS is in the house!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ha well on the 30th and 31st theres gunna be one in houston. i know of one other member on this forum going and then myself and some other kia owners. but we're going to a drag strip that friday and race a little and then pictures the next day. pretty much we just chill out and drive around. this past sat and sunday i went to a meet/show in dallas. it was a great turn out!
but ya i work in stone oak and live off 1604 and 281.
most of the meets are on streetkiaz.com. you should register there too!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's cool. I'm new to the forum and car meetings scene...I've always had the hand me downs and taking over payments on them. This is my first new car. I'll totally start signing up for other forums too. I've noticed a lot of people are on numerous ones already.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya for sure! totally hit me up for anything. maybe even meet. im out tho. im lowering my car tomorrow and i need all the rest haha and ya im the same. i got the old car passed downt to me and i just got it in feb and its so fun

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hey hey hey! Woot! Texas member! Congrats Congrats!

Lol and I'm the other member Aidensgrand was talking about. :p You should so come to the meet at the drag strip in Houston! Its gonna be funnn!!! Its a night time drag strip though! :D My underlights will be ablaze.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gotta rep the Black Koup :) IMO black is the best color, hardest to keep clean (but worth the work!). But honestly this car looks good in all colors.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome! and Congrats!

Gotta love the BLACK KOUP :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
meh, Black's overrated....

I'm more a fan of that sexy Spicy Red!

·
Registered
430 Posts
hell ya on the spicy red, oh and welcome to the site. you should tint the taillights, leds everywhere. tint the mirror turn signals. and lots of carbon fiber on that black car of yours. Black is great and all, but sometimes you need a little spice in your life.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha yea I'm going to tint out the lights and LED and HID the lights. I want to make my car to roll darkened out ya know? Where its all black from bumper to bumper (except for red calipers) and have it glossed with wax where it looks wet. I like carbon fiber I just don't want to carbon out my car. Maybe later.
And yes need some spicy red every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome to the community phantom!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts