Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all My name is Darcy I am new to the forums. I have owned my EX since december I am an 18 year old i have had 3 other cars in 2 years finally decided to buy something that was not gonna brake down on me and was gonna be good on gas. Hoping to find some fellow lovers in Central Canada talk to everyone later

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome! You'll find a wierd cast of characters on these forums.. But all great people!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Congrats and welcome. gwildor is right, there are a lot of weird characters on here and if anyone knows weird, it's gwildor! :D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congrats and welcome. gwildor is right, there are a lot of weird characters on here and if anyone knows weird, it's gwildor! :D

welcome and enjoy your Koup!! and I've been told I was weird a few times as well :p so yes I guess I'm not alone there Lol..

congrats on getting a new car

·
Registered
522 Posts
we are all a little different is our own ways, but we all have one thing in common we love out forte's !!!!!!!!!1

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
get out while you can....we're all ......

j/k
Welcome Darcy to the Forte community!

·
Registered
78 Posts
get out while you can....we're all ......

j/k
Welcome Darcy to the Forte community!
hahaha.

too funny.

Darcy, I hope you like it here. My EX Eco sedan is my new first car too and it's been an awesome ride! Lots of great resources here! You'll find answers of all shapes and sizes. Have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts