Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anything I asked has been mentioned before I apologize, but having talked to turbokits about their work in progress kit...who if anyone is developing cams? They show 253/243 but with a sick ass cam and that insatiable loping sound (WHICH I WANT) 300whp is $600 away on a basically stock engine.

Also...limited slip and clutch? I would like to do some autox and with an open differential and stock grabbing my tranny will be more pissed than Elin at Tiger Woods...ouch :eek:! I'm aiming for a daily driven but stoopid fast Koup that can do all 150 on the speedo. Help is welcomed :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone tried out the fiberglass grill from shark, quality wise? Looks pretty mean...

·
Registered
973 Posts
limited slip and cams would be great, I think I remember reading a looong time ago that there was a clutch upgrade out there, cant be sure though

·
Registered
55 Posts
im sure if there isnt a clutch upgrade out there somebody will develop one shortly after the turbo kit is made available...its only a matter of time ;)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
yup TK mentioned not only replacement clutch- but also cams- they are just working their way up the chain of parts....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts