Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I just wanted to personally introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm the owner of G&M Performance, LLC. We are a distributor and manufacturer of automotive performance products and we are located in Bullard, TX. :D

Although we are new to the Koup crowd, we are not new to the Hyundai world or any aftermarket genre, really. We are active vendors on www.gencoupe.com and we will cater to you guys as meticulously as we cater to them.

With that said, keep an eye out for some nice products coming your way! Whether if it is G&M brand stuff or any other major brand, we will do our best to bring you the best prices. Bar-none.

Thanks for reading! :D

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if there is demand, we will create a product for you guys. :D It seems that a big need is an intake that works with the auto transmission, so we'll have to look into that.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hey tom, I'm pretty sure you deal with some of my buddies with gens here in texas!! Hey can I call dibs on being a test koup? I'm a huge car show girl and I'd love to be a test car for some of your items! Plus I'm right here in texas!

There is a particular genny I'm thinking of actually. His name is alexx and he has a bright yellow genny with a CF hood. Oooh his car is verrrry smexy! I'm pretty sure he said he has worked with y'all before? :)

2,213 Posts
OEM badgless grill!!!! i think everyone wants that! same grill as OEM, just remove the badge! apparently other companies cant grasp that concept and make it look FUGLY!!!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey tom, I'm pretty sure you deal with some of my buddies with gens here in texas!! Hey can I call dibs on being a test koup? I'm a huge car show girl and I'd love to be a test car for some of your items! Plus I'm right here in texas!

There is a particular genny I'm thinking of actually. His name is alexx and he has a bright yellow genny with a CF hood. Oooh his car is verrrry smexy!
Hah! Alex is a personal friend of mine. :D With that said, I'm assuming that you're located in the Dallas area? If so then yes, we'll have to talk about turning your Koup into a project KOUP! haha!

By the way, you should come out to CCM-X and meet me in person and hang out with all of the Gencoupes! I'll have my 6.2L LS Genesis Coupe on showcase btw!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OEM badgless grill!!!! i think everyone wants that! same grill as OEM, just remove the badge! apparently other companies cant grasp that concept and make it look FUGLY!!!
If anybody has a spare OEM grille, then shoot one my way! I'll make a mold out of it in no time and get some CF ones made in place. :) Also, who is game for some CF hoods?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hah! Alex is a personal friend of mine. :D With that said, I'm assuming that you're located in the Dallas area? If so then yes, we'll have to talk about turning your Koup into a project KOUP! haha!

By the way, you should come out to CCM-X and meet me in person and hang out with all of the Gencoupes! I'll have my 6.2L LS Genesis Coupe on showcase btw!

CCMX It is then! Its a date! Lmfao jk. I will be there for sureeee, sporting some new rimmss <3 And no.. I'm in the Houston area unfortunately... but I don't mind a driveee!!! :D Well seeing alex's car I know that my car will be in good hands with y'all!

You don't know how long I've been waiting for y'all to come on the Koup sideee! <3 <3 <3!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what we can work outt!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hrmm... what do I get out of it?! lol... I need to give my car a rest anyways, she's been working too hard. Can I have the first CF one then? :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sure thing! Just keep in mind that you may not see it for about a month, month and a half. :)
Okay, I'm game. I think there is a koup that's been totalled and they are scraping parts. I'll go see what magic I can work.. ;) Being a girl has its perks!

BTW: CAN I HAZ COILOVERS PUUHHH-REEASEEE?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts