See aboveYou guys, I really want cooler looking lights, but i don't want to deal with bullsh#t. Can you help make this easy for me?
1) The one for me to get is the following, correct? YES
HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning
2) Do you recommend 35w or 55w? 35 produces less heat. Personal Preference
3) What color would you also recommend? 5,000k, 8,000k, 10,000k? Again personal
Preference. I went 6000k. Just a hint of blue
4) HID harness and/or error eliminators? I went harness to be safe. IMO.. Worth it for $15
5) What do I do about my fog lights (as I normally roll around at night with them on)? I plan on going 3500k with mine.
6) Anything else I should be aware of going into this? You will be fine. If I can.... Anyone can
Error Eliminator is for Euro (BMW mostly) cars that will give an error code if you change the headlight configuration. Not an issue on the Forte.No need to reply, man. Im all up in here...
Still dont know what the error eliminator does.
You really don't I tested mine before I installed it and they work exactly the same.The rep at DDM this morning kept insisting that I did not need the wire harness for my forte.