Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We moved forums before everyone could respond to the first one (myself included lol)

So far I just got some 16s and a spoiler. Thinking of sideskirts after winter. I don't care for the full bodykit..

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Just added the factory spoiler to my ride... what do you think?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
^^^Adds to the appearance that's for sure! I like that it is a factory piece now. ...and it definitely looks good on a blue Forte!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ask my dealer to order me a spoiler and he said they are not in stock, he doesn't know when they'll get any! I want painted but all they got is unpainted. My salesperson even told me that it doesn't look nice. They are not trying to sell me this spoiler, is Kia NewMarket the only one that doesn't want to sell accessories?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I ask my dealer to order me a spoiler and he said they are not in stock, he doesn't know when they'll get any! I want painted but all they got is unpainted. My salesperson even told me that it doesn't look nice. They are not trying to sell me this spoiler, is Kia NewMarket the only one that doesn't want to sell accessories?
Go talk to the Parts or Service Department not the salesperson. They are definatley available in Canada from the Dealer, that's where I got mine and the price listed on the KIA.ca site is $344.49 for a painted spoiler plus 1.5 hours to install, about $150.

If you are still having issues, talk to the Store Manager and tell him you're taking your business elsewhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts