Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4L
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2010 Koup Sx 2.4L. Turns out I have 2 bent rims which I would ideally like to replace just the 2 with the same factory rim. Buying them new is way too expensive and I’m having trouble finding used or refurbished ones. I’m thinking that buying a set of aftermarket rims might be the better route to go. I’m looking for suggestions and help on finding a set of rims that would match my car. I’m not good at this sort of thing and don’t want to buy a set that looks silly lol. My price range is anywhere from $400-600 for a set. The tire spec is P215/45R17 and the car color is burnt orange.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,131 Posts
Or tirerack.com:

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Light Product

Or CarID.com:

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Product

Reactions: tc0566

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
234 Posts
I got the charcoal remanufactured one for my old koup.. They took a silver and painted it charcoal and the paint flaked while installing the tire. And they blamed the installer .It was purchased from Autorimshop The discount tire ones do come with centric rings to fix the offset included with the lug nuts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I usually use discount tire direct,,, these are pretty nice... With lug nuts and TPMS rebuild kits right at $600
I bought new tires at discount tire and that’s when the informed about the bent wheels lol. I went on their website and saw those but am not a fan of the what looks like half machine faced spokes.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Product

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

I do like these though. The charcoal or black seem like it would match the best

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,131 Posts
I bought new tires at discount tire and that’s when the informed about the bent wheels lol. I went on their website and saw those but am not a fan of the what looks like half machine faced spokes.

View attachment 84074
View attachment 84075
The ones you like are replicas of the Kia 2010-2013 SX wheels (2010 sedan SX - not 2010 Koup SX).

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
234 Posts

View attachment 84074
View attachment 84075
Those Charcoal are what mine had it on it,. But the remanufactured was painted and not very well at all . That last pic is exactly what came factory on my koup. They do not hold up to potholes. Two of them ended up with cracks on the inside from the bead toward center of rim about 1 inch to 2 inches long. When the second one showed cracks I got rid of the rims.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Those Charcoal are what mine had it on it,. But the remanufactured was painted and not very well at all .
Hopefully the replicas are better then the remanufactured wheels!

Reactions: tc0566

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
234 Posts
I do like those Drag rims you picked out especially in that style. If you do that your next project will be painting the brake calipers lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$325 for all 4 OEM/factory wheels only. Tires not included if you're in Tx & can pick up.
Bought these from mobileterminaluser today. Turns out we live in the same city! I’m very thankful for this forum and to you mobile! Very friendly and helpful!!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Bought these from mobileterminaluser today. Turns out we live in the same city! I’m very thankful for this forum and to you mobile! Very friendly and helpful!!
WOW...What luck...same city...no shipping charges!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts