Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Well It sure does look damn good as a hatch back... But i personally don't like paddle shift... i like slap shift a little better for an A/T

·
Registered
436 Posts
IMO, paddle shifters are rediculous on a car with a normal A/T. If it had something like Porsche's PDK, it would make more sense to me.

Not wild about the hatch design they chose. IMO, Mazda cornered the market on hot looking hatchbacks. I think Kia missed the mark here, but it'll likely sell well anyway.

·
Registered
567 Posts
the only hatchbacks I ever really fell in love with are the GTI/rabbits and mazda3 hatchback. This looks like a cross over more than a sporty hatchback...I wanted a fucking push start button.. dammit..

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
we saw them testing these about 2 weeks ago on white spar.
ironically we saw like 4 and all but one was debadaged lol
I thought on the road they were forte sedans at first.. only knew it was a test group b/c they always drive in pairs or more and saw the back was coverd up trying to hide what it was.
anyway I wanted the push button start too!! atleast we can add it 2 are cars shrugs

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've never seen a good looking Hatchback... I think they are ugly as hell.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've never seen a good looking Hatchback... I think they are ugly as hell.
Well,you gotta clean your glasses! The Forte is a nice looking hatch! Seriously,I never dug 'em either,but I drive my own car for a courier co & this is hopefully going to replace my '08 Rondo. The Rondo IS funky. But it's easy to get in & out of,rides good,is quiet,& hauls a good amount of stuff. But,gas mlg is rated 19/26 w/2.4 & I avg 23-24. Not terrible,but I need more like 31+ avg. IF I can get in & out of the Forte easily enough & don't feel like I'm riding too low,I'm doin my best to get one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Gee, I kinda liked the look of my 1992 300ZX...

I agree that your car is nice. The hatchback's I refer to are the ones that look more like the mazda's and volks. Your car to doesn't resemble that type to me... In fact, do they even make hatchbacks similar to yours anymore? I have no clue. So I guess I should restate my last comment.

I dislike MOST hatchback's along the lines of the mazda's and volks and such... including the Forte5 ;) This is just my opinion of course and by no means fact, haha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts