Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
So i don't own a Kia of any sort but my gf owns a Forte Koup SX.
Her car is really nice and i want to learn more about it so i can maybe mod it for her :p
I own a 07 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC and its lightly modded.
Basically, as far as performance goes, i have Intake, Full 3" exhaust, 2,8 in. pulley, 60# injectors and a second HE.
As far as appearance goes i have eibach sportlines, projector headlights, de-badged and de-winged, and painted my stock wheels black.

·
Registered
64 Posts
HAHAHA What up fool!!!! Why don't you put up a pic of her Racing Red Koup SX.....really Pola? Putting up a pic of your car? LOL

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well, phantom Pmed me about your situation. I don't know if your girl is a hands on kind of person like me... but you can check out my ride and ask me anything you'd like! There are a lot of pics of my ride on car domain. The link is in my sig. :) Happy modding!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHA What up fool!!!! Why don't you put up a pic of her Racing Red Koup SX.....really Pola? Putting up a pic of your car? LOL
Haha yea man I've been lurking for a while but never got around to joining.
And I would post a picture of her car but I don't have one lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, phantom Pmed me about your situation. I don't know if your girl is a hands on kind of person like me... but you can check out my ride and ask me anything you'd like! There are a lot of pics of my ride on car domain. The link is in my sig. :) Happy modding!
Lol what situation would this be??
And thanks I'll definetaly come to you if I have any questions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
She's referring to you helping out my sis. lol
Were ya talking about YOU doing the mods or Cub? Cause that changes the level of mod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.