Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just bought my white SX Koup on Saturday.

Yesterday we installed an amp and 12" sub, I'm changing the muffler tomorrow and I have some Eibach springs and Drag DR-9 wheels in the mail:

I've seen a lot of talk/pictures around here about these "K badges". Where can I get them?

I have a friend with an SX sedan, will the same badges fit her car too?

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey dekz welcome nice ride the k badges you can score off of ebay if im not mistaken you will have to get diff ones for the sedan and the koup but they should carry both on ebay also try koreanautoparts.com i belive they might have them but im not a 100% sure

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I found them on ebay. It did not specify Koup or Sedan so I assume it fits both.

Next on my list is a cold air intake, what are my options?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Ok, I found them on ebay. It did not specify Koup or Sedan so I assume it fits both.

Next on my list is a cold air intake, what are my options?
careful different badge sizes...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
careful different badge sizes...
Gotcha, I see the separate listings now. The Sedan one didn't specify sedan, it just didn't say Koup :D

I ended up buying one of each anyway because my friend with the Sedan will want them too :cool:

Can I buy your stock rims when you get your new ones
Hmmm, I had planned on keeping them to use for winter wheels, but feel free to pm me an offer and I'll consider it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey the cai go with the turbokits.com one its been tested and works great alot of people on here i belive are going with them or have made there own but the turbokits one is dynoed and proven

·
Registered
19 Posts
Make sure you post some pics once you get the new wheels... I never even considered a white koup when I was buying mine, but they sure do look good.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey the cai go with the turbokits.com one its been tested and works great alot of people on here i belive are going with them or have made there own but the turbokits one is dynoed and proven
Ya that one seems to be highly recommended. Their website says that they are currently taking pre-orders. Any idea when they will ship?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Turbokits has said their CAI's will be shipping in the next week or so, just waiting on ECU brackets to get finished.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ordered a K badge for the steering wheel as well today.

Also got the Magnaflow 11225 installed. Sounds good, a bit quieter than I was expecting, but that's better than the alternative. I suppose it will get a bit louder as it breaks in.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Ordered a K badge for the steering wheel as well today.

Also got the Magnaflow 11225 installed. Sounds good, a bit quieter than I was expecting, but that's better than the alternative. I suppose it will get a bit louder as it breaks in.
It will. Mine is a bit louder after 2 month and 5000 Km

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.